Precision High Pressure (PHP) fittings are precisely engineered to fit the specific needs of the oil and gas industry for a wide range of new and existing applications. Each is manufactured to withstand harsh environments while assuring safety. More and more companies in the energy sector are choosing components from Precision High Pressure, discovering they are an affordable alternative that doesn’t sacrifice on quality. Precision High Pressure products have been at work in the field for over 60 years and high pressure fittings are available in a selection of sizes, connections, and materials. Join the growing list of Precision High Pressure customers by ordering your high pressure fittings today.
- Pipe Fittings with MAWP up to 15,000 PSI (1030 bar)
- Cone & Threaded Fittings with MAWP up to 60,000 PSI (4140 bar)
- 316 cold worked stainless steel is standard
- Other materials available by request
- Safety weep holes standard on all connections
- Supplied complete with collars and glands when applicable
- Can be manufactured to meet NACE MR-01-75