High pressure needle valves from Precision High Pressure (PHP) are engineered to withstand the harsh conditions often present in the oil and gas industry. Rated up to 60,000 psi and able to absorb temperatures up to 600 degrees, these precision quality high pressure needle valves are designed to be both reliable and durable. Standard PHP needle valves can be fully opened in as few as 3 ½ turns. PHP is the premier supplier of high pressure needle valves, fittings, tubing, and accessories for the oil and gas industry with components in both new and existing applications worldwide.
- MAWP up to 60,000 PSI (4136 bar)
- Temperature Ratings: -100°F to 600°F
- MP and HP Cone & Threaded
- Other connections available by request
Features & Benefits
- Standard valve fully opens in as little as 3 1/2 turns.
- Solid stainless steel handle.
- Stainless steel captive fixing screw with stainless spring for easier handle removal. Eliminates dropped or misplaced fixing screw.
- 4-sided tapered stem for maximum handle contact. No chance of the handle slipping or loosening on stem.
- Two-piece, heavy-duty, non-rotating stem for a robust and reliable assembly.
- Bi-directional flow capability. Simplifies system designs.
- Packing gland/body thread interface consists of a preload locking internal thread form that is resistant to vibration. Eliminating the need for an external locking device.
- Double sided weep holes for easier leakage verification.
- Complete material traceability.
- Air Actuators for Remote Valve Operation
- Can be manufactured to meet NACE MR-01-75
- Regulating Stem Tip
- Grafoil Packing for temperature up to 800°F
- Body – 316 cold worked stainless steel
- Packing – Glass filled Teflon
- Stem – 15-5 PH
Request a Quote